Diagnostic & Treatment Simplicity for Fibromyalgia and Autoimmune Diseases
Recorded February 2020
Purchase includes lifetime access
Pending 11.5 NCCAOM PDAs
*Purchase of this seminar also includes Qigong videos for the different stages of treatment. These videos can be used for reinforcing what you learn in the seminar, and also to share with your patients. This can increase patient compliance, save you time, and help get even better results. The videos will automatically be added to your account after purchase of this seminar (when they are available, within ~30 days).
Total Length: ~11.75 hours
Video 1: Stage 1: 1 hour 9 minutes
Video 2: Stage 2: 1 hour 44 minutes
Video 3: Part Stage 3: 1 hour 6 minutes
Video 4: Stage 3 continued, Huff and Puff Qigong: 46 minutes
Video 5: Stage 3 continued, Huff & Puff Qigong continued: 26 minutes
Video 6: Stage 4: 1 hour 6 minutes
Video 7: Stage 4 and 5: 1 hour 26 minutes
Video 8: Stage 6, 7, and 8: 1 hour 5 minutes
Video 9: Case Studies: TBD. Will be recorded in the next 2 weeks.
Significantly simplify the diagnosis and treatment of your most complex patients with fibromyalgia and autoimmune conditions. This seminar, originally offered in late Winter 2018 and recorded in February 2020, has helped many practitioners navigate the diagnosis and treatment of these complex patients and obtain outstanding results. Now offered as a recorded seminar, the content of this course focuses on organizing complex information through simplifying diagnosis and putting these conditions into specific stages, and then applying herbal medicine, Qigong, and acupuncture for each stage. You will never have seen this information presented in a more clear and rational way. Please note, this seminar is primarily herbal medicine and Qigong. Some acupuncture is presented.
• The 8 factors influencing fibromyalgia, autoimmune disease, and virtually every chronic health problem you will find in the clinic
• Each stage of fibromyalgia and autoimmune conditions (8 total)
• How to identify the prevalence of each stage and how to treat them in proper sequential order – Emphasis on how to treat these patients with Chinese herbal medicine and Qigong
• How to understand and use these herbs regardless of level of herbal training
• Pharmacology on the herbs, how and why they work and why they are safe for our patients
• How to use Qigong clinically with fibromyalgia and autoimmune disease and how to use it with a broad patient base (basically every patient you have)
• Qigong practice (we will do this multiple times to make sure everyone knows exactly how to do it)
• How to address complex presentations with ease
• How to adjust treatments based on your unique patient presentations
• Case studies
Chris Volesky has studied and practiced the Pulse Synergy for several years, and has received Jimmy Chang’s blessing in helping to spread this amazing diagnostic system. Chris also studies with Jin Zhao in Cheng Du, China. Jin Zhao regularly treats 100-150 patients a day in China with incredible results. While Chris draws on his extensive experience using pulse and tongue diagnosis with Chinese Herbal Medicine, many of Jin Zhao’s teachings form the basis for Chris’s live seminars as well. The first seminar Chris developed and taught was, ‘Just Treat the Pulse! Mastering Pulse diagnosis To Drive Clinical Success’, and has since been expanded to a full TCM Diagnostics seminar including tongue diagnosis and more. Chris also teaches the Diagnostic and Treatment Simplicity for Fibromyalgia and Autoimmune Diseases seminar. All his seminars can be found on Chinese Medicine That Works/Acuvids. Chris maintains a busy practice in the Denver area.