Welcome back to live seminars! We look forward to continuing the tradition of providing real-world, clinically applicable content while also encouraging comaraderie for colleagues in our profession. These seminars are inspiring as much as they are educational
Date: Saturday & Sunday September 18th-19th, 2021
Hours: Saturday 9-5 with a one hour lunch; Sunday 9-4 with a one hour lunch
Locati0n: Denver, CO
Venue: Embassy Suites, 4444 Havana Street, Denver, CO 80239
Pending 13 NCCAOM PDAs
Pending 13 California CEUs, Category 1, CEP#1651
*Seminar is limited to 30 attendees
Significantly simplify the diagnosis and treatment of your most complex patients with fibromyalgia and autoimmune conditions. This seminar, originally offered in late Winter 2018 and recorded in February 2020, has helped many practitioners navigate the diagnosis and treatment of these complex patients and obtain outstanding results. Now offered as a recorded seminar, the content of this course focuses on organizing complex information through simplifying diagnosis and putting these conditions into specific stages, and then applying herbal medicine, Qigong, and acupuncture for each stage. You will never have seen this information presented in a more clear and rational way. Please note, this seminar is primarily herbal medicine and Qigong. Some acupuncture is presented.
• The 8 factors influencing fibromyalgia, autoimmune disease, and virtually every chronic health problem you will find in the clinic
• Each stage of fibromyalgia and autoimmune conditions (8 total)
• How to identify the prevalence of each stage and how to treat them in proper sequential order – Emphasis on how to treat these patients with Chinese herbal medicine and Qigong
• How to understand and use these herbs regardless of level of herbal training
• Pharmacology on the herbs, how and why they work and why they are safe for our patients
• How to use Qigong clinically with fibromyalgia and autoimmune disease and how to use it with a broad patient base (basically every patient you have)
• Qigong practice (we will do this multiple times to make sure everyone knows exactly how to do it)
• How to address complex presentations with ease
• How to adjust treatments based on your unique patient presentations
• Case studies
What’s new for 2021:
- New herbal variations to further ramp up clinical results
- Maximizing efficacy with herbal combinations
- More in-depth Qigong
- Designed to improve CSF flow
- Improvement in spinal movement and traction via breath
- Honing Qigong to specific organs and areas of the body
- More case studies
- Dietary strategies
- Strategies for altering negative thought processes
- How you should structure you acupuncture treatments for optimal efficacy
The seminar will be in a large enough room (twice the size as a typical room for 30 participants) where participants will be able to be spaced out. We will follow all local and city requirements at the time of the seminar.
Refund policy: If this seminar has to be cancelled due to increased restrictions due to COVID, a full refund will be provided. Please make sure you purchase refunded plane tickets to be covered in the event that this happens.
Refunds for reasons other than the venue being cancelled will be subject to the following:
- Full refund with 60 days or more of notice
- 50% refund if less than 60 days of notice.
About Chris Volesky, L.Ac:
Chris is a Chinese Medicine practitioner who has extensive knowledge and experience in the field of Chinese Medicine. Chris has been able to achieve a standard of excellence through studying with the top doctors and practitioners in the field. His nerd-like qualities (that we love so much) drove him to not only memorize what the masters taught, but then he practiced and perfected it with clinical efficacy in hospitals in North Carolina, Minnesota, and Washington, as well as private practice. It was this clinical experience that motivated him to adapt and apply what he had learned to make the medicine his own, giving him further mastery through constant application in clinic. Because of this, Chris teaches with the intention on providing real-world, applicable clinical skills that are easy to assimilate into one’s practice right away.
After having taught for Chinese Medicine That Works, Chris decided to go on his own and with Michael Peluso, founded TCM Hub LLC. He offers support on both the TCM Hub Facebook group and the TCM Hub Locals Community, where he produces videos on herbal medicine, answers questions, and provides mentorship through live Round Tables.