Complete TCM GYN Program: Mastering Menstrual Diseases
This 100% Online Gynecology Program Prepares You For the Realities of Clinical Practice
This program is comprised of the following:
- Four pre-recorded modules (5.5 hours)
- One recorded case studies module (2.5 hours)
- Live Q&A Zoom meeting* in which Michael reviews any case studies you have and answers you questions. This meeting is approximately 60 minutes.
*You choose from available dates for the live Zoom meeting and schedule the date you want with our online scheduler. Minimum of three participants required for the meeting to go forward. If a meeting is cancelled, you will have to reschedule. To attend the live meeting, schedule HERE.
Pending 8 NCCAOM PDAs for the recordings only
Purchase includes lifetime access of the recorded videos
Statistically, as a Chinese medicine practitioner, the majority of your patients will fall between the ages of 25-55 and will be FEMALE.
You must be proficient in the treatment of menstrual and menopausal diseases. If not, you are at a significant disadvantage in the clinic.
Time to step up and see the menstrual cycle as one of your greatest diagnostic assets.
Master the foundational principles of TCM Gynecology
– “mastery is never anything other than mastery of the basics” ~ Bob Flaws
Evaluate TCM menstrual disease patterns with total clarity
– How do I know for SURE what patterns are presenting? Is it really…
Engaging comprehensive analysis of menstrual pathomechanisms
– why do menstrual diseases manifest? Physical, mental, emotional, environmental, combined, etc?
Trace evolutions of “knotty”menstrual diseases
– how can they have so many patterns? Is there a logic to how they all manifest? If so, what is it?
Formulate logical, rational treatment plans based on facts
– Don’t skip steps, be systematic, highly logical and treat only what you can confirm. No guessing.
Overcome analysis paralysis and diagnose with confidence
– Never freeze or second-guess in clinic again! Always have a well-footed plan to start treatment.
Treat menstrual disorders safely and effectively
– relax and enjoy practicing this wonderful specialty and make a huge difference for your patients.
Our program has been tried and refined very carefully to give you the maximum return on your investment by teaching you how to think, not what to think.
- We employ our proven “layering” technique to ensure maximum retention & usefulness of information.
- Layering involves repeated exposure to core principles at every step of the educational process. When you return to the same basic principles in every clinical situation, you begin to realize that complex cases are nothing more than simple patterns strung together.
- Layering allows the smooth transference of new information from short-term into long-term memory freeing the practitioner to seemingly “automatically” ask the right questions.
What is covered in the program?
We cover all of the foundations of TCM Gynecology:
- Core relevant theory, the “basics” ⬅︎ (mastery of any specialty is mastery of the basics)
- Female physiology
- Female pathophysiology
- Pathomechanisms of menstrual diseases
- Pattern diagnoses
- PMS, and an introduction to the physiology of menopause.
Confidently treat the most common menstrual disorders:
- Painful Menstruation
- Profuse Menstruation
- Scanty Menstruation
- Early Menstruation
- Later Menstruation
- Erratic Menstruation
- Blocked Menstruation
- PMS/Mid-Cycle Complaints
Michael Peluso, M.S., L.Ac. is the founder of TCM Gynecology and co-founder of TCM Hub, an online educational resource for practitioners looking to advance their skills in the specialty of TCM Diagnostics and Herbal Medicine. Michael received specialty training in Chinese medical Gynecology through Blue Poppy Institute and is former staff Chinese medicine practitioner at CNY Fertility/Healing Arts in Central New York.