Your Practice Success Toolkit: A free 4 part webinar series by the Acuguys, Sohial Farzam & Hamish Reid
**Registration closes May 18th- Register now
Dates: May 11th, 14th, 18th, and 21st from 8:30-9:30pm
This is a free 4-part webinar series by Hamish Reid and Sohial Farzam.
*You must register for the course to get access to these webinars.
*Upon registering, you will receive an e-mail with one zoom link and password for all 4 webinars. The link cannot be shared.
*Registrants will also have access to all recordings through May 25th in case you cannot attend the live webinar.
Webinar 1: Identifying and solving the core problems in your practice to really boost your patient numbers- with Hamish Reid
May 11th, 2020 at 8:30pm-9:30pm EST
We discuss the most common reasons why you may not be seeing the patient numbers you aspire to, and real practical solutions to solve these! [Including actual scripts to use]
- How to turn more enquiries into actual clients booking on the spot
- Inspiring your prospects with solution based marketing
- Discussing your clinic’s primary functions: Innovation, Marketing, service & profit
- Methods and actual scripts to use to see clients more frequently if they need it
- Be more assertive with explanations and directives to patients, so they follow your health advice (diet, stretches, heat, herbs etc) to a tee between treatments.
- How to ramp up the focus on marketing in your practice and make it fun!
- Standing out from your competitors so there’s no competition
- Taking the fear out of raising your prices
- And more!
Webinar 2: The importance of Emotional Intelligence in Business- with Sohial Farzam
May 14, 2020 at 8:30pm-9:30pm EST
It is IMPERATIVE for you as a business owner, to have the right psychological armor (mindset) and consequently understand the concept of emotional mastery in business to lead you to practice success.
Here what’s covered.
– The meaning of Emotions
– Handling emotional fluctuations in business
– The power of forgiveness on revenue, productivity and stress in business
– Self-Image as a reflection on business performance and revenue
– Entrepreneurs vs. Intrapreneurs | Leadership vs. Management
– Vision, Mission and Purpose
– The psychology of Money in Business – Fear and handling rejection
Webinar 3: How to craft and implement your Unique Selling Proposition [USP] and gain a huge market share for your practice- with Sohial Farzam and Hamish Reid
May 18th, 2020 at 8:30pm-9:30pm EST
Do you have a USP for your practice? Well you should! The biggest and most successful companies do it, and that’s because it works. One of the best and most effective things we did for our health centre is craft and implement a USP.
In this webinar we will show you how to develop, craft and implement your USP for a huge share of the market. Here’s what’s covered:
- Crafting a USP to answer the most common question by prospects: “Why should we do business with you?”
- Tailoring the USP concept specifically to your practice and services
- How to pitch your USP to identify your prospective clients biggest frustrations, and how to PROMISE to solve it for them
- Real examples of USP’s we have used which have worked fantastically, for you to carbon copy in your practice.
Webinar 4: Smashing Your marketing to attract new clients- with Sohial Farzam and Hamish Reid
May 21, 2020 at 8:30pm-9:30pm EST
Your skills in marketing your business are infinitely more important than your clinical skills, as you need to know how to get clients in the door in order to use your clinical skills! Many practitioners will open a practice, and not having proper marketing know how will just try and let their practice “build up naturally”. Well this never really works, and practitioners find themselves needing that second job to cover expenses. Join us for this module where with easy, fun and predictable marketing strategies tailored to health practice, we will help you fill your books and do what you love full time.
Here’s what’s covered:
- How to clarify your customers need for your service
- Getting your prospect more knowledgeable about your services, and the solutions you provide for them
- How to inspire prospects to make an appointment with you immediately
- Overcoming your prospective clients frustrations and concerns before they even raise them
- Utilizing the public speaking circuit to really boost your client numbers
- The importance of automated systems in email and facebook marketing
Sohial Farzam is an Australian registered Acupuncturist and he has been practicing for 17 years. He was also a long-term lecturer at the Endeavour College of Natural Health (formally known as the Australian College of Natural Medicine) in Melbourne Australia for over 10 years. Recently he has paused teaching at the college only to expand his teaching publicly, both domestic and internationally.
Sohial’s main area of interest in his clinical work and professional seminars are in psychology, human behaviour, neuroscience, quantum physics and philosophy. He integrates all these study angles into Chinese Medicine concepts to fully understand the dynamics of the psyche. He is a well-known practicing acupuncturist in Australia and he currently presents many seminars on psychological and mental health conditions all around Australia, New Zealand, Europe and the United States.
In addition to the above, Sohial has also completed further qualifications completing internships in China. He has completed certifications in clinical studies working in Liaoning Hospital of TCM in the area of neurology, eye microsystem and advanced acupuncture as well as in Beijing in specialised Acupuncture and Abdominal Acupuncture protocols.
Furthering his business experience, Sohial has created one of the fastest growing acupuncture needle supplies business supplying and serving Australian health practitioners with premium acupuncture needles and associated allied medical products. His company, NeedlePro Australia also provides ongoing education to their members as well as hosting international guest practitioners for continued education to help health practitioners further enhance their clinical skill.
Sohial is also an active business, mindset and leadership consultant and mentor to both the health care sector and non-health care businesses and corporations. Sohial is often hired to provide peak performance strategies in way of enhancing emotional intelligence to quickly and dramatically make shifts in business growth, team management and leadership skills. Through his business and brand, Pillars of Mastery, Sohial provides ongoing seminars and workshops in the area of business, marketing, and sales psychology. He is especially fascinated at how emotions and human behavior govern business performance and success. His work aims at helping business owners dissolve their underlying emotional charges which in business causes them to act in desperation rather than inspiration. Sohial’s goal is to help business owners become more empowered entrepreneurs.
To reach Sohial for enquiries about NeedlePro Australia products or his Chinese Medicine seminars:
P: +61 1300 633 353
To reach Sohial for enquiries about his business and leadership seminars and workshops or for keynotes or personal consultations: