0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
If you have passed the quiz, please complete the course evaluation next.
1. The only way to address a MTHFR gene mutation is through genetic testing.
2. Which of the following is NOT a known complication in women associated with the MTHFR gene mutation?
3. Name one of the patterns most often associated with the MTHFR gene mutation.
4. Lifestyle changes, especially in the form of diet and nutrition, are the foundation of treating people with MTHFR gene variants.
5. Folate and folic acid are essentially the same nutrient in terms of metabolic processing.
6. When advising a patient using MTHFR nutrition “best practices”, which one of the following is most accurate?
7. High levels of _________ in the urine and blood is an inexpensive yet accurate way to diagnosis a MTHFR gene mutation.
8. In Chinese medicine, the MTHFR gene mutation is considered a constitutional deficiency reflected in which organ/channel system?